01 Deejay Dan Sette and his Lo-Fi Radio Show
Deejay Dan Sette selects and plays on his two 1961 ‘Tempo’ Auto Changing record players. Monitoring with his ear trumpet he deftly crossfades from one to the other by moving the Microphone!
Cueing up and ever changing selection of tuff tunes from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and on, Dj Dan Sette sets the pace in an ever changing world, where people have forgotten the wonderful music of the past, either that or they have quite correctly, chosen to ignore it! Fuck your iPods and get digging Dj Dan Sette and his hits of yesteryear!
The stylus is replaced.
1. Blue Mink – Stay With Me / Regal Zonophone RZ 3064 / 1972
2. Stones that are Rolling – Good times Bad Times / Decca F 11934 / 1964
3. Herbie Mann – Hijack / Atlantic K 10580 / 1975
4. James Brown – Woman Pt 1 / Polydor 2066 370 / 1974
5. Adam Faith – What Do You Want / Parlophone E.P. GEP 8811 / Early 60s
6. Duke Ellington I Want To Hold Your Hand / Reprise / REP 30075 / 1966
7. Dave Edmunds – Girl’s Talk / Swan Song / SSk 19418 / 1979
8. Pat Boone – A Wonderful Time Up There / London HLD 8574 / 1950s
9. Black Blood – Rastifieria / Mainstream / MRL 574 / 70s?
10. Rafael Medina Con El Grupo Tucanes Del Zulia – Guajiro / Caribe / 3034-B / 70s?
11. Procul Harum – Homburg / Regal Zonophone RZ 30003 / 1967
* If you think you’ve heard the tapping of computer keys, or the shifting of an office chair while listening to this show, then you probably have.
Thanks for listening, tell your friends about it,…Take care, until next time.
Regards on behalf of Deejay Dan Sette,